Do you feel your physical clutter is holding you back from who you know you could be, and you’re frustrated by your stalled attempts to do something about it?
These are the sorts of frustrations I’ve found in people I’ve worked with. Which do you relate to?
- you often have to hunt for your house keys, car keys, glasses
- you can’t find your electric drill, iron, torch, a particular book, so end up buying another
- you’re afraid important papers are lost
- you have things in your house/loft/garage/shed that don’t work or are broken, and there’s little chance they’ll ever be mended
- you have to look inside every box in your cupboard to know what’s inside it
- you often feel that your house, or flat, or room is overloaded
- your grown-up children, ex-partner or flatmate have left things in your home and you don’t know what to do with them
- you could take a box into any room in your house and fill it with stuff you don’t use and/or don’t like
- you’d like to move house, but feel absolutely stuck
- you’ve bought storage solutions but that doesn’t seem to help
- you dread the thought of someone popping in
- you go out more than you really want to, just to avoid being in the clutter
In my work as a professional clutter-clearer I have worked with a diverse range of people and ages to help them move forward in their lives and to be the uniquely wonderful people they’re here to be. That’s why I call this clutter-clearing for the soul. As we work at transforming your physical space, I have the privilege of seeing the essential ‘you’ shine through more and more.
- get very clear about how you would like your space to be, and why
- learn to give the ‘clutter test’ to all your possessions
- learn simple techniques to sort your belongings
- organise and arrange the things you choose to keep
- learn about how to stay clutter-free
What I Offer
- a professional, work-with-you approach
- a service tailored to your needs
- support, encouragement, practical assistance and advice – but you make the choices!
- follow-up support, as agreed, by phone or email
My approach is to make you independent in your clutter-clearing as soon as possible, but be assured I will work with you and support you as long as you need me.
Where distance is a problem, or if you feel you could get motivated with my virtual support, I offer Skype or Zoom clutter-clearing. We explore what might be behind your clutter challenges; you may do some on-the-spot de-cluttering as if I’m right there with you, and then we agree what actions you will take before the next session.
Half-Day De-Cluttering Session (4 hours) $230
Full-Day De-Cluttering Session (7 hours) $390
Package of 3 Full-Day De-Cluttering Sessions $1,050
Virtual Clutter-Clearing $60 per hour (all prices are in New Zealand $)
Currently I am not registered for GST, so you will not be charged it.
“Lightness, clarity, more energy and RELIEF… that’s how I felt after a few hours clutter clearing help from Margaret.
Also, it now seems much easier – more routine – to sort things into keep/give away than before. Thank you!!”
Sarah Williams, UK
For more information, or a free, confidential chat, please call or email me and we’ll set up a mutually convenient time to speak.
m. +64 (0) 21 0832 4224
021 0832 4224 © margaret mccallum 2020