Is your clutter getting in the way of who you could be? Do you relate to any of these frustrations?
- you often have to hunt for your house keys, car keys, glasses
- you can’t find your electric drill, iron, torch, a particular book, so buy another
- you’re afraid important papers are lost
- you have things in your house/loft/garage/shed that don’t work or are broken, and there’s little chance they’ll ever be mended
- you have to look inside every box in your cupboard to know what’s inside it
- you feel your home or office is overloaded
- your adult child, ex-partner or flatmate has left things in your home and you feel stuck
- you could take a box into any room in your house and fill it with stuff you don’t use and/or don’t like
- you’d like to move house, but the idea overwhelms you
- you’ve bought storage solutions but that doesn’t seem to help
- you dread the thought of someone popping in
- you go out more than you really want to, just to avoid being in the clutter
- you’re paying for storage for belongings you probably don’t need
In my work as a professional clutter clearer and organiser I have had the privilege of working with a diverse range of people to help them move forward in their lives. Transforming their physical space releases more of their real selves – it makes me smile to think about it!
- get very clear about how you would like your space to be, and why
- learn to give your own version of the ‘clutter test’ to all your possessions
- learn simple techniques to sort your belongings
- organise and arrange the things you choose to keep
- learn about how to stay clutter-free
What I offer as your Motueka-based, Sleeves-up Clutter Clearer
- a professional, work-with-you approach
- a service tailored to your needs
- support, encouragement, practical assistance and advice – but you make the choices!
- follow-up support, if requested, by phone or email
My approach is to make you independent in your clutter-clearing as soon as possible, but be assured I will work with you and support you as long as you need me.
- I offer Skype or Zoom clutter-clearing.
- We explore what might be behind your clutter challenges.
- We may do some on-the-spot de-cluttering, and then agree on your ‘homework’ before the next session.
To be really effective, we’re best to work together for a minimum of 4 hours at a time (or 1 hour for Virtual De-Cluttering)
Sliding scale, depending on ability to pay. $30-$60 NZ per hour. Or you could suggest an exchange.
I am not registered for GST.
“Lightness, clarity, more energy and RELIEF… that’s how I felt after a few hours clutter clearing help from Margaret.
Also, it now seems much easier – more routine – to sort things into keep/give away than before. Thank you!!”
Sarah Williams, UK
I would love to meet you. Contact me to set up a time to chat.
+64 210 832 4224 © margaret mccallum 2021