Is your physical clutter holding you back from who you know you could be, or what you’d like to do? Are you frustrated by your stalled attempts to do something about it?
These are the sorts of frustrations I’ve found in people I’ve worked with. Which do you relate to?
- you often have to hunt for your house keys, car keys, glasses
- you can’t find your electric drill, iron, torch, a particular book, so buy another
- you’re afraid important papers are lost
- you have things in your house/loft/garage/shed that don’t work or are broken, and there’s little chance they’ll ever be mended
- you have to look inside every box in your cupboard to know what’s inside it
- you feel your home or office is overloaded
- your adult child, ex-partner or flatmate has left things in your home and you feel stuck
- you could take a box into any room in your house and fill it with stuff you don’t use and/or don’t like
- you’d like to move house, but the idea overwhelms you
- you’ve bought storage solutions but that doesn’t seem to help
- you dread the thought of someone popping in
- you go out more than you really want to, just to avoid being in the clutter
- you’re paying for storage for belongings you probably don’t need
In my work as a professional clutter clearer and organiser I have had the privilege of working with a diverse range of people to help them move forward in their lives. Transforming their physical space releases more of their real selves – it makes me smile to think about it!
- get very clear about how you would like your space to be, and why
- learn to give your own version of the ‘clutter test’ to all your possessions
- learn simple techniques to sort your belongings
- organise and arrange the things you choose to keep
- learn about how to stay clutter-free
What I offer as your Motueka-based, Sleeves-up Clutter Clearer
- a professional, work-with-you approach
- a service tailored to your needs
- support, encouragement, practical assistance and advice – but you make the choices!
- follow-up support, if requested, by phone or email
My approach is to make you independent in your clutter-clearing as soon as possible, but be assured I will work with you and support you as long as you need me.
Where distance is a problem, or if you feel you could get motivated with my virtual support, I offer Skype or Zoom clutter-clearing. We explore what might be behind your clutter challenges, and/or you may do some on-the-spot de-cluttering as if I’m right there with you, and then we agree what actions you will take before the next session.
I prefer to do a minimum of 4 hours at a time (or 1 hour for Virtual De-Cluttering)
You pay what feels good, perhaps somewhere between what you would pay a healer and a cleaner. Or you could suggest an exchange.
I am not registered for GST.
“Lightness, clarity, more energy and RELIEF… that’s how I felt after a few hours clutter clearing help from Margaret.
Also, it now seems much easier – more routine – to sort things into keep/give away than before. Thank you!!”
Sarah Williams, UK
More Testimonials and FAQs here
I would love to meet you. Contact me to set up a time to chat.
+64 210 832 4224 © margaret mccallum 2021